New York, October 2012 - November 2013
LifeWays® Early Childhood Certification
Wednesday, October 31st - Monday, November 5th 2012
Wednesday, April 17th - Monday, April 22nd, 2013
Monday, July 8th - Friday, July 19th, 2013
Wednesday, October 30th - Monday, November 4th, 2013
Location: The Rose Garden Early Childhood Center 257 Lafayette Ave. Buffalo NY 14213
Core Teaching Staff: Cynthia Aldinger, Founder of LifeWays North America; Judith Frizlen, Director of The Rose Garden Early Childhood Center; Suzanne Down, Director of the Boulder LifeWays Training and of Juniper Tree School of Story and Puppetry Arts; Maria Ebersole; Lisa Carrow; and many more!
10 Reasons to visit Buffalo for the LifeWays training:
- Faculty includes Cynthia Aldinger, Suzanne Down, Maria Ebersole and Lisa Carrow
- The Rose Garden Early Childhood Center is a working LifeWays Center
- There are BOTH a good coffee shop and a used bookstore around the corner
- Three museums are within walking distance
- We are not far from Canada AND we have a lovely waterfront
- There are parks close by for nature walks
- We are NOT meeting in January!
- Buffalo has big city amenities and a small town feel
- There are 5 restaurants nearby as well as other shops
- The local architecture is world renowned
Training is held at our Rose Garden Early Childhood Center
Please join us and experience the LifeWays training!
For more information see our National Brochure
Come to Buffalo!
Enjoy fall fun!
Or winter play!
Catch a sunset at the lake...
Most of our trainings have a schedule similar to this one.
5:30 p.m. - Registration
7:00 p.m. - Welcome and Introductions
Weekdays and Saturdays
Breakfast on your own
8:00 a.m. – Opening Activities (Music, Speech, Etc.) and Announcements
8:30 a.m. - 1st Morning Presentation
10:15 a.m. - Break
10:45 a.m.- 2nd Morning Presentation
12:15 p.m.- Lunch
1:15 p.m. - Clean-Up/Fresh air walk on your own
2:00 p.m. - Movement
3:10 p.m. - Music
4:15 p.m. - Handwork (snacks available)
5:45 p.m. - Close
Dinner on your own
7:15 p.m. – (Most evenings have no classes; Open Discussion/Artistic presentation on some evenings)
Housing: Rooms are often available for rent in private homes, a nearby university housing, or local hotels. Housing is not included in tuition.
Meals: Snacks and daily organic hot lunches are included in tuition. Students provide their own breakfast and dinner.